Saturday, September 16, 2006

We got a lot of rain today. Tara reports that we had heavy hail at 5am, and our (pockmarked) zuccinni plant confirms that fact... It was also quite cold, I expect that by the time I return from my trips, there won't be a leaf left on the tree out front.

Are you wondering about the loud shirts? At the conference I am going to, the HP certification team goes around handing out prizes at random to HP certified people during the conference. I plan to wear the shirts to draw attention to myself in an effort to get free stuff. I have a bright red "Incredibles" shirt, a bright orange Donald Duck shirt, and a bright blue Superman shirt...

Not sure when the next post will be, the hotel I am staying in has High Speed Internet, but it turns out to not be a free connection...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zao Dong Ming? JJ