Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Objective #3

Tonight we went to the Houston Astros game at Minute Maid Park. They have the roof open. The Astros lost 5-4 to the Reds.

I went with Steve E., I think he enjoyed himself, I know I enjoyed myself. We sat next to a bunch of people I know from the ITRC forums. I got a little ragging about the fact that we (meaning Tara) are expecting baby #5, all girls. Pete's wife Jill said when she first saw me:
"How many kids do you have now?"
"4"
"Don't you have more every conference?"
"We are expecting another girl in December, but it's not every conference..."
That sort of thing went on.

They had all the food I cared to eat, and we had 2 tickets for drinks. I gave my tickets away, it was much more useful to other people. I made 2 large plates of nachos, with plenty of jalepenos, a bag of cracker jacks, and a bag of peanuts.

It was a very nice evening.

No comments: