Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hanging with my friends

So, now we have finished a weekend with Jonathan, Scott and Monica, and Russ and Barbara. We enjoyed ourselves, I hope everyone else did. (Hopefully we didn't impose too much on Russ and Barbara...)

Yesterday, we pretty much played games all day. (I call this relaxing...) Some games I won, some games, they really stuck it to me. I'm perfectly all right with that.

We want to get back together sometime 3Q 2007. I'm going to research out the options of NYC, Sioux Falls, LA, and our place. Then I will email out to everyone, and maybe we can get it set up right away. (Jonathan wants me to get a firm commitment out of Rob early, we missed not having Rob and Amy out here.)

It was a good weekend, Tara and I went to Sacrament meeting with Barbara this afternoon. It's too bad we ditched out before saying bye to Russ. (By the way, Russ was really struggling to stay awake up on the stand there. His Bishop spoke, and said something about caffeine, Russ and I started chuckling.)

No comments: