Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Today's haul

This afternoon I attended a series of classes that were baiscally panels with all the HPUX experts (HP employees) in various different things. These are always interesting to hear the different problems people have and questions people have.

During one of the sessions, my phone rang incessantly, I didn't catch very much of it.

Not getting down to the expo, I'm actually suprised at the things I ended up with. Today I got:

6 very large pens
1 shirt stuffed to look like a cowbot boot
A set of funny looking barnyard animals, including: a duck, a rooster, a pig, a horse, a cow, and a farmer. (Ruth should really enjoy these...)
Laura's Lab Kit v7 (Not that I ever use any of the tools out of there, but I keep getting the updates...)
I also ended up with a bag of trail mix that I forgot I picked up.

I field tested my new bag today, it's really nice. Tomorrow I plan to go back to me bigger backpack so that I can spend a little time in the expo and potentially come away with free stuff...

No comments: