Thursday, September 14, 2006

Work, slave.

I leave town on Sunday, I have been trying to get things done so I can go...

At work, on top of the stuff I already had to do, I was asked to prepare a presentation for tomorrow. It's done, but it took a lot of work.

We found a security vulnerability in one of the apps. For some reason, it didn't sufficiently scare the developers. I am working on some things to shore the thing up before I leave.

Ward conferences start soon, I think we are finally ready.

It got cool and rainy here this afternoon. I guess it was just to give some contrast for the trips to Houston (including a baseball game), and Pheonix (no game)

No school tomorrow, today was early out Thursday. Our on time pick streak is now at one.

I jave lost my USB drive. I can't find it anywhere. I no suspect foul play. Or Ruth play. Or personal stupidity.

I am taking a certification exam on Tuesday, I haven't had a chance to look at the book since Monday. It's going to be a doozy...

No comments: