Sunday, October 08, 2006

Been busy. And tired. And a little sick.

The last couple of days have been a little busy. Drew gave us tickets to the football game, that took a good chuck of the day, which was just fine to me. We also went to a baptismal service for our ward yesterday afternoon.

My day started in full swing this morning early, I had to call all the Bishops to have them annouce a special (read 'suprise') Stake Priesthood Meeting for tonight. I could only get ahold of 2 Bishops, and had to run around ot get it done.

We had a Ward Conference to go to, I nearly couldn't stay awake. Something about being in my second sacrament meeting for the day...

We had a special Stake Priesthood meeting tonight to make a change in the Stake Presidency. President Monsivais was released, President Palmer was called. President Monsivais seems a little sad to go, but he's on the General Sunday School Board now, and keeps pretty busy with just that.

No comments: