Thursday, October 05, 2006

Supersize Me

McDonald's is doing their Monopoly game again. In case you weren't involved last time, they have started doing something called Best Buy bucks as part of the promotion. Last year, between our consumption and getting tags from other people, we ended up with something like $42 off our DVD player. It was a pretty good deal.

I'm not sure how often we will visit McDonald's this time around (between now and Dec 2...), but any "Best Buy bucks" I would apply towards the purchase of the expansion for Age of Empires III. (I know what you are saying, "Don't you have to own the first to buy the expansion?" Well, I figure the price has already come down a little, and the price will likely come down even a little more when the expansion is released. Lends itself to selling to existing customers, and also picking up new ones.)

Anyway, for things that are not a CD, DVD, or Boxed Set, Best Buy lets you buy what you want, up to 40 entries. (1 or 5 dollar each)

My target is Age of Empires III: The Warchiefs. If you would like to help me out, head on over to McDonalds, get something that has Best Buy bucks, and send them to me. Better yet, take me to lunch... (I'm not above the shameless plug.)

No comments: