Monday, October 02, 2006

Photos from Phoenix

Jonathan brought a camera with him, somehow we did not, but he was kind enough to take pictures and post them on his flicker site. He also has some interesting pictures from his trip to Europe over there, by the way.

I am only posting the picture of the 4 of us here, I do not have prior approval to post any pictures of wives that are unscreened by them, and do not want to get into trouble (not that there is anything wrong with the pictures he took, at least not the ones he has posted...), so I'll just provide a link to send you there.
We are at a park, which in Phoenix appears to be desert. Reminds me of my mission, really, but with less tumbleweeds. We went to the park to play frisbee golf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool looking guys. maybe sometime you'll let me hang out with you.