Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday Night fights

So on many Thursday nights, Rob and his brother get online to play Age of Empires III. Sometimes I join them, sometimes I do not. Tonight I did. It was kind of interesting tonight, with the battle going on in the background for "Queen of the Pink Bedroom". I'm not sure if that was what was going on, but there was a riot over there, and it took hour to quell the uprising. Rob declined the offer of a 7 year old.

Anyway, we play 3 on others. The first real person game we got spanked. Then we went back out, and made sure we got some weaker players, I switched back from the Germans, who I was trying out, and we unloaded on the other team. The last guy out was a little upset, I think because we attacked him after the other 2 players got knocked out. I'm not sure what he expected us to do, then he wanted to play "any one of us one on one". We just ignored him.

Anyway, it's quiet in the house again finally, so we can now go to sleep.

No comments: