Saturday, October 28, 2006

Daylight Savings ends.

At least for now. I have talked about the stupidity of this before. I still don't see why we go through with this all the time.

Now I have to remember to install a patch on my servers at work before March, so they get the updated Timezone for the "new and improved" DST.

I did get a small amount of fun out of it today, though. After setting all the clocks back tonight, (or in the case of the grandfather clock, I had to set it forward 23 hours...) the phone rang. I answered "Dailylight Savings police, how can I direct your call." Drew, on the other end said "How did you know?" I asked what he meant, he said "Is it tonight or tomorrow night?" Hilarious. It's just going to encourage me to make up random things to say when I answer the phone more often...

No comments: