Thursday, October 12, 2006

Normal. Certifiably.

The blogger team has decided that this is a normal blog. They plan to turn the step locks back off. It's still there right now, but they say they will do it.

We went to Tucanos for lunch today, the girls wanted to buy my lunch. We were eating, an in walked Earl. We hadn't seen Earl in a while. Earl was coming to meet Bruce, they were there to celebrate the Yankees being kicked out of the playoffs. Bruce seemed pretty happy about it.

I accidentally made the mistake of telling Bruce that Christine Brinton was in town. (We were talking about people who were in town, it seemed like a natural thing to say.) Bruce was stone faced. It took him a few seconds to say anything. After he went back to his table, Tara reminded me that he and Christine dated pretty seriously. Whoops. The way I figure it, Brice is married with 3 kids, he should be over it by now. If someone asked me about some girl I dated by name, it might take me a few minutes even to figure out who they were talking about. It's just a bad sector on disk. (No need to keep up with those people, right?)

Anyway, everyone seemed to enjoy lunch. Kate was just in it for the sausage.

No comments: