Sunday, October 15, 2006

Checking out books from the library

When I go to the Campus Library, I am always looking for a specific book. The place is just way to large to do anything else.

When I go to the City Library, I usually just circle the New Nonfiction display once, and once in a while walk through the Biography section, then visit the Comic Books. That about wraps up the trip for me.

I haven't been to the library in a while. I guess I'm just too lazy to get over there.

I have been trying to figure out today how to get their online catalog to give me all nonfiction books they have, published this year. So far I haven't had much success, but got it to list tons of travel books. "The encyclopedia of electronic circuits" sounds interesting, though. I think their search engine is broken.

Maybe I should stop being lazy and just go over there one of these days.

No comments: