Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas Card update

I have addressed 130 Christmas cards in the past couple of days. The rest have to wait until tomorrow, I'm done writing for the day.

As an early preview, the cards will contain:
  • 1 business card - for this blog (selected cards only, if you are reading this, don't expect a business card...)
  • A family picture. (After the baby is born. This is the major holdup in mailing the cards.)
  • A small note saying what we've been up to. (Nothing earth shattering there, you can get most of it here...)
  • A Christmas card of varying shape, size, and design.
I still need to get the addresses of about 17 people on our list. (Including Tom and Grandma, by the way...) In all, we will have about 185 Christmas cards to send out. I plan to do an entry listing all the different states we are sending to. (I am expecting at least 1/3 of total US states sent to.)

No comments: