Monday, December 11, 2006

Eating Pie

I have taken it upon myself to rid our house of all the pie that has been sitting around. I feel this is my duty, seeing as how it's mainly my fault so much pie was here for Thanksgiving. Not that I am complaining.

We stuck all the pies in the freezer after Thanksgiving, and have been pulling one out at a time. (We started with the better part of something like 7 pies...) The last one we have is a blueberry pie. It's not bad at all.

To review, the pies we had left over were:
  • Apple - tasted great
  • blackberry - teasted great
  • Apple #2 - tasted great
  • cherry - tasted great
  • pumpkin - tasted great
  • blueberry - tasted great
  • chocolate banana - it was ok.
Good thing Christmas is coming so we can stock up on pies in our freezer again...

No comments: