Saturday, December 09, 2006

Christmas Shopping

I went looking for a Christmas present for Tara today. Things were crowded. There were people everywhere.

The following stores had completely full parking lots:
  • Kmart
  • Shopko
  • Best Buy
  • Circuit City
  • Walmart
  • Target
  • Kmart #2
I now remember why I do not like Christmas shopping. None of the stores really had what I was looking for, anyway.

The reason I was trying to find it in the store was that there is a very high probiblity that if I purchase something online, and ship it here, Tara will open it and ruin the surprise. If figured that if I found it in the store, I could pick it up easier. Now, after 5 hours of shopping, I come back to the online item, and it's out of stock. It was just there 2 days ago. Tara will just have to settle for a pack of gum.

No comments: