Thursday, December 07, 2006

hand cramp

Last night I had to take the minutes of a Stake Disiplinary Council. Normally, (in case you don't know) this is the pervue of the Stake Cerk, not the Executive Secretary, but the Clerk had something else going.

I went along typing feverishly, when I looked up and it was 10:30. We started at 7:30. We went all the way to 12:30 for the entire thing and I ended up typing 17 pages. Now, I don't think 17 pages in 5 hours is all that bad of a thing, but my hands were pretty sore at the end of it, and this morning, they were still sore.

Right now, my left hand is ok, but my right hand is stil a little sore. I think I hurt myself. I seriously concidered calling in sick today. I probably shouldn't even be typing now, but that's just how it goes sometimes....

No comments: