Sunday, December 10, 2006

I give up

Nearly every day I get a hit from Centerville, UT.

I give up. I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out who I know from Centerville that visits this blog. I just can't get it for some reason. I'm sure whoever it is, I will say OH. I didn't know you were up there.

Mystery Centerville Visitor - Show yourself!

Okay, that didn't work, how about leaving a comment with some sort of clue? I promise not to divulge your name here if you don't want me too... (And you don't really have to worry, I only have 8 people who visit here....)

Another place I am curious about: Clarksville, TN

2 places I was curious about until I started doing Christmas cards today, suddenly it dawned on me: Chandler, AZ and Austin, TX.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

8 people? That is kind of an underestimate isn't it? If that is what you think, then you are not taking into account all of us RSS reader watchers. Feed readers do not show up as hits/reads in your analytics. So your pushing us to the RSS readers makes it harder for you to track us.

jjp said...

Actually, since the end of July, I have had 258 unique visitors here.

I have had 1173 total visits, with 2119 pageviews. (Someone a couple of days ago had 25 pageviews in one visit.)

78% of all visits have been returning visitors.

Some of the visits I can't even talk about, if you know what I mean...

Anyway, I know there are people visiting via RSS readers, the "8 people" comment was meant as (an apperently poorly worded or poorly constructed) joke. Should I revise it to say "8 people (12 if you count the people viewing the RSS feed)"?

Sorrel Jakins said...

'Twas Me.

But I Don't Live In Centerville.