Monday, December 04, 2006

That's one way to clear out a room

One of the other guys at work brought his daughter into work today. She wasn't feeling well, and had a doctor's appointment early in the afternoon.

Tara came down for lunch, and after I got back, I found that his daughter got sick and trew up all over my space. There appears to have been a high splatter factor.

The cleaning lady had come down, but didn't bother with the splatter, we called her back down to help some more. My desk was unusable due to the smell.

The lady came down, sprayed disinfectant everywhere, rubbed the stuff intot he carpet, and brought in a carpet fan. This made things worse, the smell was unbearable, and we all left to go home.

I figure it will still smell bad tomorrow, (it's not like they are getting the carpet cleaners in right now...) and I will have to go looking for a new desk in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only you John Payne. It sounds like a great time to be "sick"
until the smell goes away.