Friday, December 08, 2006

Those were not cheap envelopes...

I had 200 Christmas cards to seal, stamp, and mail today. (They were from the Stake) Tara volunteered to help, but then she asked if they were cheap envelopes and if they were poisoned. I tryed to reassure her that they were not, but she left, and I ended up doing it all myself. It took a 32 ounce powerade to get through them all, and I still needed to eat a full bag of popcorn to get the taste out of my mouth after.

I'm still here 4 hours later, so the envelopes must have been ok.

As for Christmas cards from us, you need to look for them sometime after the countdown is over. Tara wants to take a family picture to sent with them. I plan to have all the cards ready before then, just waiting for the picture to be inserted, so it shouldn't be too long after Christmas that people get them.

If I don't have your address, email it to me.

No comments: