Sunday, February 04, 2007

2 Strikes

Kaylynn informed me today that I have 2 strikes against me. The 2nd can Thursday night when I was over there play AoE, I had sat in her chair. She didn't remember what the 1st one was. This reminds me of the time that I bought Tara tickets to a storytime festival and went with her for her birthday. Then she forgot that I had done that for her birthday and assumed she did not get a birthday present. After 9 months of reminding me that no present came, I remembered what I had done. (I was blocking the whole thing out.) The strik against me was immediately removed.

I would say that if you can't remember why you have somethign against someone, you should give it up, but then I would have to start going back to Jiffy Lube again. (I can't remember exactly, but it seems like it had something to do with the brake pads...)

Anyway, my guess is that the 1st strike is my indulging Drew in playing Age of Empires. Can I help it if he rarely beats me and has to keep coming back to try time after time?

1 comment:

KayStar said...

John, Don't take it personal that you have 2 strikes, all men in my book have one strike against them. It could be just because I am pregnant..... but after all, you do have some cute girls, so i will forgive both strikes against you. And thanks for being a good uncle to Anson, so maybe in the future when you get another strike, I will forgive that one too... he he he