Thursday, February 15, 2007

Basketball game

We went to a basketball game last night. (That's right ladies and gentleman. My present to Tara for Valentine's day - a trip to a college basketball game.)

The game was good, the right team won. It's been a while since we had been to one. The local team here switched their games to a Wednesday/Saturday schedule, which doesn't work too well with my Tuesdays and Wednesdays at the church schedule.

For those who would like to shout at me now, I would also like to point out that I got an "Ultimate Relaxation System" for her. It's a portable massage chair with built in over the shoulder LED light.

Next year - we're going fishing.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Next year YOU'RE going fishing with all the kids. I'm going on vacation. JK
For the record, I LOVE basketball games so the game was great. It made me want season tickets. I decided I might even like it more than football games which I also really like.