Saturday, February 17, 2007

Game Time

Age of Empires

The guilty parties: Me, Dad, Dave, and Adam. (That's right, he's home from being away playing war games, and what does he do? He plays war games...)

1 vs 3 (AKA me vs the world) - I got beat. And I likely deserved it with some of the trash talk I did earlier in the week.

4 vs 4 (Us vs 4 Hard level comps) - we one

4 of us - Free for all - Dave eventually won on a trade route victory. I was the first one out, although I did walk over Dad's first town center, and he went higher in the map to build a new one. I thought I had inflicted damage to Dave before I left, but it turns out that he didn't need those houses, anyway. Adam performed a well timed attack on my village, it was all over from there.

That's all until next time.

No comments: