Thursday, February 15, 2007

I got ripped off

Today was a "Quality Improvement Lunch" at work today. That's where they get 1/12 of all engineers together, feed them, and the directors talk about how things are going. Today was my month.

I went by 2 days ago to see what they were planning for lunch. The secretaries in the office said they didn't know, Erik was in charge of the lunch, but they were sure it was going to be good.

I went to the lunch today, and they had pizza. Not even normal pizza, but fancy pizza, and the "pineapple and Canadian bacon" abomination. I turned around and left. (But I did come back for the "talk about how things are going" part.)

Anyway, I feel like I got ripped off. I think next year, when they send out the meeting request, I will reply back and say I can't come because of dietary restrictions. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: