Monday, February 12, 2007

Can't get the thing bought

I've been trying to get my bi-pap submitted for purchase for some time now. My insurance approved 3 months of rental followed by a purchase in Dec 2005. For 10 months, the company I got the unit from submitted rentals only, the insurance started denying the rental after the first 3 months. I finally got the company to submit the purchase in November, but since that time, I have not been able to get the insurance to process the claim. (None of which stops me from using the bi-pap...)

I called 2 weeks ago, the girl said that she would forward the thing to claims, and I should see it post in a week to 10 days. Today the claim still does not show up. I called insurance people back, the guy I talked to did not understand why nothing had yet been done, but he sent a 'reminder' note to claims. He told me I could call back in a few days to see if progress had been made if I want to. (I believe he just gave me license to call every 2 business days until they process the claim. I think I'll have to make myself annoying...)

No comments: