Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Game Time

A special Tuesday edition of Age of Empires. Played until nearly 2am Eastern time, which isn't quite so bad for me...

It was another Free for All Game, and the order of survival, from the first knocked out to the eventual winner:

  • Amy (Sorry, you and Adam were closest to me, and Adam's score indicated that he was about 3 times more powerful than me at that point, I I headed your direction, but it was a good effort for the first time playing in a very long time...)
  • Dave
  • Me
  • Dad
  • Adam
Not sure that they really were in it to play until 2am, but there it is. I'm also not sure when Adam goes back, so I don't know if I will get a rematch any time soon or not.

I am done playing the Aztecs for a while, time to move on to a different civ.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam goes back Saturday morning... plenty of time for another game....

Anonymous said...

Glad I went to bed early - 2am!
~amy