Sunday, May 07, 2006

2006 Goal Update - 7 May

1: Move up on ITRC forums. 3618 points this week, same as last week.

2: Mission Journal - Nothing new done this week.

3: Garden Retaining Wall - Nothing done this week, but I will definitely do them a dozen blocks at a time...

4: 6 Wooden Chairs - Nothing done this week. I may not get around to putty, sanding, and painting on the 1 I made until after Tara and the girls are in Buffalo.

5: Weight - 212 this week - A new (recent) low.

6: Gazelle - The part still did not arrive. I need to call taht place tomorrow.

7: Vacation - Tara had a good idea today. It's not any more (And maybe a little cheaper) to get 2 one way tickets than the round trip. This means I can go Delta one way, using the voucher we have, and go with someone else the other direction. It's not like if they flag me there's much more hassle they can give me, since my name is already on the Watch list. Now I just have to decide for sure what day I fly out of Buffalo. I hear Adam will not be there until Monday night...

8: CPAP usage - Been using it...

Wasting time update - 413 badges at MSN games. (None this week)

No comments: