Friday, May 26, 2006

Website is down.

I was playing with my website tonight. (What I should be doing: Finishing the packing for the trip in the morning...) I moved the files around, and ended up destroying the thing. This is hosted on a free junky site we give to the students, we don't offer anything bells and whistles because we have no manpower to support the bells and whistles. One of the bells we do not have is a backup of the system.

My files are there again (self backup), but the page is not loading. I don't have time to look at it, I'm driving out in the morning. I was thinking about taking the thing down, I hadn't updated it in about 18 months. Well, it's down. Nothing like cutting the horse off at the knees. I did that at work this week, I was going to eventually delete a administrative user sometime next month, and ended up doing it on Tuesday by mistake.

No comments: