Friday, May 12, 2006

"Fun" Walk

The wellness program sponsored a 3K fun walk today. These always have themes, you go around campus walking and answering their questions. Today's theme was Allergies. They give out prizes after the thing, but I never win any of those. (I do get bananas and snickerdoodles, though.)

A bunch of us from our building went over there today. None of us won a prize, which was statistically anomilous, based on the number of us there. Just before we left to go over, I ran back to my desk to grab my book. When I came back, they said "You brought a book? This is supposed to be a Fun Walk." I told them "I know. That's why I grabbed my book." and we went.

It was avery nice day out, it got up to 85 degrees, and now at 9:30pm, it's only down to 71 degrees.

No comments: