Friday, May 05, 2006

Ring Tones

My new laptop has bluetooth, and that means I can upload any mp3 into my phone to use as a ringer. If you are in my phone, and nearly everyone who reads this thing is, and you would like to suggest a song (or other mp3) to play when you call me, let me know what it is.

Of course, I realize if the shoe was on the other foot, I would suggest the most annoying song I could think of, then start calling all the time, so I am announcing a veto power right off the bat. Pick a song that might make sense for you. Tara suggests "Somebody Save Me" by Remy Zero for her ring tone. (Smallville theme song.)

Anyone who doesn't comment gets "Who can it be now?" by Men at Work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

law and order theme song?

Mom said...

"I Am Woman" by Helen Reddy?

jjp said...

2 very appropriate selections. I will have to pick those up from the itunes store. (The only Helen Reddy we have is "Candle on the Water"...)

Anyone else?

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»