Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Nearly free food.

The Downtown Business Alliance is sponsoring a 2 day free food event. The entry is $5, and you can visit 16 different restaurants downtown and get food. They are doing it from 11 to 1 today and tomorrow. I didn't hear about this until this evening, that's too bad, I was starving during the thing today...

Maybe tomorrow some of us will decend on the event.

Today I went to the food survey lab to sample mashed potatoes. I liked all 5 samples. This was at 3:30pm, when I finished the sampling, I looked down, and thought, these weren't half bad, so I ate all of the remaining sample. I guess I was hungry, I normally don't bother with it.

Anyway, I have 2 more sessions of samples tomorrow, then they give me something like $12. (I think) That should cover the lunch downtown.

No comments: