Monday, May 01, 2006

Restaurant Review

Fuddrucker's

We went here with Drew, Kaylyn, and Anson went with us, it was 99 cent kids meal night. All in all, it was a good time. Drew and I are planning to go back sometime to do the "pounder challenge". This was the first time Tara has been to Fuddrucker's since High School, and the first time I had ever been there. I rate it "high return trip worthy".

The reason I had never been to this place before I that they had one out in Buffalo I we would drive by all the time, and that place had a rack of beef hanging in the window. The problem was that the thing never seemed to change. I never wanted to walk in and get 3 year old mystery meat out of the place. That may be how they do it in Buffalo, but I didn't see any meat hanging around the place when we went it, and it turned out ok.

No comments: