Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Book Review


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows
JK Rowling

I'm not a die hard Harry Potter fan. I skipped reading the first 4 books altogether, only listening to 80% of book 4 in the car, driving across the country. (It was a little confusing in book 5 trying to figure out what was happening...)

This book seems to do a pretty good job at helping you figure out what was going on. In the end, everyone moves to Canada, and they get jobs working for the Blue Jays organization, for some reason.

This book is most definitely in the "quick read" category, don't let the size fool you.

In the end, things ended. (Did you want me to give things away for you? Just for that, I'm leaving a spoiler in this post.)

***Spoiler***

On page 495 (my old bus number from back when we lived on Villa Avenue, by the way), the name "Harry" is mentioned 5 different times.

***End of Spoiler***

No comments: