Thursday, July 05, 2007

Game Time

Age of Empires

Dad and I played against Rob and Dave to start. While I don't think Rob had a chip on his shoulder, I don't think he had any desire to be beat by me 2 weeks in a row. He made good and sure to beat the tar out of me. We didn't put up too much of a fight.

For the 2nd game, I talked Rob into playing 3 vs 1 against him. This didn't work out too terribly well for Rob, although he did his best to be annoying...

For the 3rd game, Rob, Dad, and I played against 3 expert computers, on the Amazon map. We won, maybe we should have done 3 vs 5...

3 comments:

Dave said...

And John gave away some secrets to Rob so he may be stronger next time

Anonymous said...

i thought they were coming from the ships, but i didn't have any way to fight off the ships AND i wasn't sure.

i want another go at the three of you. i think i can last longer this time!

Anonymous said...

but not much...

rob