Thursday, July 26, 2007

Game Time

Age of Empires

There was a little friendly debate about if Dad, Dave, and I would have beaten Rob and his little computer friend last week in our lightning shortened game, so we lined it up again. (Drew's disks are still here at my house, we weren't able to get down there this afternoon to get them to him.)

Anyway, Rob didn't protect his factories like he did previously. Dad ended up busting through a bunch of his guys (flying wedge), I came behind to create havoc in his town center. (Tore down both his factories, mainly)

Much later, I pulled the bandage off my arm and caused a ruckus in my house. (More on that in a minute, unless you read this page top to bottom, then you already know.) This got me a little riled up, I called Dave to plot the downfall of the computer player. (This plan of ours worked.) While we were steamrolling over the computer player, Rob took a moderately sized army down to attack. Dad was right next to me, and had a bunch of guys there. I ended up calling the house to get him to help out, I think I woke my Mom up. (Sorry Mom.)

Anyway, Dave was attacking Rob from the right from the water, and Dave and I attacked from the land on the left. Dad kept Rob fairly busy at the bottom, and this appears to have been too much for him. Poor Rob. Everyone pity him. (And for that statement, I am sure there will be retribution next week.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no, no. please pity me. i tried as hard as i could, but after an hour i had to succumb to the assault.

i'm sorry about the blood coming from your arm. i wondered why you stopped attacking.