Saturday, July 21, 2007

Mailmen across the country...

... will be seeing their doctors on Monday for hernias.

Tara got her copy of the new Harry Potter book today. I ordered it a month ago on Amazon.com with free super saver shipping. I had a $5 off coupon, and had to add a couple of filler barbie book to get to $25, but the total charge was $20. Amazon emailed me 2 days ago to say they dropped the price for the Harry Potter book by a dollar.

super saver shipping meant the book was supposed to arrive sometime between Wednesday and Saturday of next week. My theory is that Amazon had so many orders they just put all the book for a place together, and the Postal Service delivered because they had them. I'm sure there were planety of people who paid the $6 shipping charge to get their book today, I say they got ripped off...

Anyhow, Tara did exactly like she's done for the past couple of books. She opens the front cover, looks it over, then opens to the back of the book to see how it ends. (Then waits several months to read the book. We'll see what happens this time.) I tried to stop her this time, but it didn't work, she now knows how the thing ends. I'd tell you, but I haven't read the last couple of chapters. You will have to ask her.

No comments: