Wednesday, July 25, 2007

New suit fund

We have Stake Conference in about 6 weeks. We found out tonight that President Packer is coming. This means I have a large number of meetings with him for the 2 days.

I asked in presidency meeting if they thought President Packer would have something to say about my lack of a suit, they were sure he would. I guess that means I need to buy a new suit. (The one I have is much too small for me.) President Palmer said I could just borrow one from someone, but President Christiansen implied it would be good if I had some practice wearing a suit. I think I got his drift.

Anyway, now I have to start looking around for a new suit...

2 comments:

Mom said...

Ok........... I'm pledging $50 towards a new suit, shirt, tie, and shoes on the stipultation that you take Tom and Missy with you. Tom and Missy for style and Missy for color co-ordination.... anyone else?

jjp said...

Mom may retract her offer now that I woke her up tonight.