Friday, March 13, 2009

Hookey from work

I didn't go into work today, there was too much to do. Not sure I got it all done, but I did manage to get 15 minutes of time in on the Wii.


Tara and I went to the bank to get the process started on a refinance. We should have an appraiser here towards the end of next week. We will either end up with the money we need for the addition or we will not. We figure if we don't have enough, we can still get enough for new windows, doors, furnace and air conditioner. When I went back to the bank with the signed paperwork, I took Kate, she wanted to see if they had any "President dollar coins", she picked up 4 she didn't have. (She only had one of them to start with.)


Chad nearly finished mudding the closet up. He only spent a half day, which is ok, he got some of the harder spots done.


I finished priming the middle bedroom, and got the first coat of paint on the ceiling and door. Tomorrow I will get the 2nd coat on the ceiling, and the first coat on the walls.


Tomorrow I also plan to go down and get a truckload of compost. They had a kind they call "black gold", it is very rich. This is going in the garden, I want to fill the new spot, and top off the rest. If I get some time, I might plant some peas and broccoli.


I planned to down tools at about dinnertime tomorrow, but BYU lost tonight, so they don't play tomorrow. I think they will end up a 12 seed in the tourney now...

No comments: