Monday, March 16, 2009

Restaurant Review

Brick Oven

Emma started lobbying to go out to eat for lunch this afternoon. This request was denied.

This afternoon I was tossing 2 cubic yards of compost into the garden, Emma started lobbying to go out to eat for dinner. She wanted to go to Brock Oven. I told her that if her and her sisters all paid their own way, we could go.

The girls had a double pepperoni pizza. Today was free root beer day, which they enjoyed. Tara and I had the market house buffet. I had 2 bowls of cream of broccoli soup, a small salad, and 3 and a half plates of pasta. It is a far cry from the 5 or 6 pasta plate outings off my glory days...

Tara and I both really liked the chili pepper pasta. It was tasty. I forgot to take pictures, so nothing for the other blog, sorry.

No comments: