Friday, March 13, 2009

Restaurant review

I Buffet

We have talked about this before, tonight Tara, Lily, Adam, and I went out to the place to eat. The restaurant was packed. Word of mouth must be getting out. They still seem to not be afraid of the real flavors of their foods. I had fried octopus, I thought it would be kind of chewy, but it was nice.

The sushi was kind of not great, not that I am a great judge, but one of them had something mayonnaise like in it, another had cucumbers, but they were not crisp like I expected.

One of these days I will need to try their Mongolian BBQ, I always think about it after it is too late. (Meaning I had already eaten enough.)

Another side benefit of the place being packed is that the food is fresh. They were hustling tonight to get the things refilled.

No comments: