Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Pink must go!

The main reason for the pink to go? Our children draw on the walls. Or they did for a while. Things were pretty bad in there, and the room needed to be repainted. The pink had a good run, but it is over. The new color? "Baked scone", whatever that means.

I also tried to get Home Depot to match the blue from our room today, I couldn't find the old lid that I had saved. I took a sample over there, and asked them to try. The lady at the paint counter was subbing for the regular girl, and worked on it for a while, but couldn't get it right. (So they tell me.)

When the regular girl came, she asked me if the other lady had tried picking out the color from the samples. She walked over and found one that she was sure was the same color. The name was "Blue Blood", which sounded like the name of a paint color that I would purchase... She mixed it up, sampled it, and said it was good. I told her that I looked all over for the lid, but couldn't find it, now that she figured it out, I likely would find the lid a couple of hours later. I went downstairs a couple of hours ago looking for a paint roller, and found the lid. The old paint name was "Blue blood", I guess the paint girl really knows what she is doing...

No comments: