Friday, March 13, 2009

Pictures of long digested food. (Not as bad as it sounds...)

I finally got around to getting the pictures off my cell phone. And you thought I forgot about it...

These were wasabi rice crackers. They were kind of good, but the wasabi coating was not exactly evenly spread. Some of these made your head explode, but I liked it.

Del Taco 3 for a dollar (Tuesday night) taco. Which looks eerily similar to the 50 cent taco you can get any other day of the week, except a little less stuff in it.

Morning yogurt. I am down to only eating this on mornings that I actually remember...

Creamery biscuits and gravy. I would like to say "biscuits and sausage gravy" like the old creamery used to have, but you can't find any trace of meat in this stuff. Sorrel says it will do until the old creamery is done getting rebuilt.


Creamery burger and fries. I took Drew and Anson out to lunch on Drew's birthday. Anson seemed very impressed with his meal.

No comments: