Sunday, February 12, 2006

2006 Goal Update - 12 Feb

1: Move up on ITRC forums. I am currently at 3490 points. (12 points this week) The forums were down quite a bit this week, and I was busy, it seemed like every time I wanted to get on there, the page was down.

2: Mission Journal - 1 page written this week. (1 page! I've started writing again...)

3: Garden Retaining Wall - Spring 2006

4: 6 Wooden Chairs - Spring 2006

5: Weight - 215.5 right now. (Down 1/2 a pound from last week. Could anyone tell?)

6: Gazelle - 1 Mile on Thursday. I had stopped taking Ibuprophen at the beginning of the week, I only wanted to do a little to see how the ankle did. I spent all day Friday with leg cramps. Not sure if the Gazelle was implicated or not.

7: Vacation - "President's Day" - Age of Empires III round 2. 8 days until I teach Drew and Tom a lesson.

Wasting time update - 339 badges at MSN games. Only one more than last week. I guess I was busy this week...

No comments: