Monday, February 06, 2006

Late night last night

I worked 11 hours last night. It should have been less, but we had problems with our Databases at the end of our upgrades. Luckily I don't have oversight over the DB's, I just cracked the whip to get the DBA's to get things fixed. I went to sleep at something like 9:30, and have just woken up 5 hours later. I think that's pretty good for the fact that all the girls are here, and Tara is not. (She went to buy me some new white shirts, I think.)

I woke up and realized that I forgot to start some of the servers. (Mainly the backup servers.) I looks like someone eventually noticed and got them started up.

11 hours is a good way to start the week, because I pass 40 early and tend to leave a little earlier at the end of the week, but this week I think I have a lot to do and may end up with a lot.. I have a meeting with the architect's council on Friday, maybe I will leave after that.

No comments: