Sunday, February 26, 2006

2006 Goal Update - 26 Feb

1: Move up on ITRC forums. I am currently at 3517 points. (No new points this week. I wqas very busy at work, and will be for a couple of more weeks.)

2: Mission Journal - Nothing new done this week.

3: Garden Retaining Wall - Spring 2006

4: 6 Wooden Chairs - Spring 2006

5: Weight - 214 right now. One more pound gone.

6: Gazelle - Not used this week. Tara has been using this for the last 3 weeks. Her new thing is to put Emma or Ruth on her back and use the machine so she gets a better workout...

7: Vacation - AoE III - The first thing Drew said when he showed up was: "I cut my finger this morning, and almost had stiches. If I don't play very good, that's the reason." Next vacation - Baltimore in April.

Wasting time update - 349 badges at MSN games. (No new badges this week. I was at the Stake Center 5 nights this week...)

No comments: