Sunday, February 19, 2006

Does anyone care about Barry Bonds?

If you do, please read my post, then click the comment button, and let me have it.

ESPN.com - Bonds calls this his last season -- HR record or not



Does anyone care? The only thing out of this guy's for a very long time is insults. He insults fans, he insults the media, he insults the game. There is no question in my mind he would not be where he is in baseball (including all the injuries he currently struggles with) without steroids. I hope he doesn't break hank Aaron's record. Is he off steroids? If not, he's just as dumb as Rafiel Palmiero, but I bet he's off now, this season we will see him a lot smaller, he won't have nearly as much power (and blame his knees), and won't get anything near the number of Home Runs he needs.



If he's really not happy, maybe he should quit now. Do something he likes, maybe open a restaurant or whatever, just stop saying things in public. I think he's bad for baseball. (less than 6 weeks until Opening day, by the way.)

Instead of reading articles like these, I should go back to bed... Sorry for the (short) rant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice rant.

rob