Thursday, February 23, 2006

More iPod fun

I already talked about the alarm on the iPod I got fixed. I couldn't get anyone at work to fess up to it.

Yesterday afternoon I got it out of my pocket and the menu was in Japanese. (Or some kind of Kangi anyway.) I went and found someone who had an iPod, we got it back to English.

There are one of three things going on here. 1: Someone is fooling with me. (I wouldn't doubt this. Today I lowered the armrest on one guy in the office's chair. Tuesday I littered another guys cubicle with old CD's right after he cleaned his desk up...) 2: Emma is fiddling with it. 3: The buttons are being pressed as it sits in my pocket, causing things to happen.

I took Emma with me to the Stake center today. We had to sit there while the President did an interview. Emma listened to the Kids CD's I ripped to it last week. She seemed very, very adept at using the interface. I wouldn't put it past her to be the one fiddling with the iPod when I am not looking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was the person fiddling with the IPOD. It is hilarious.

rob

jjp said...

See, that's why we don't live in the same state anymore. If we started a one-upmanship contest pulling pranks on each other, our wives would kill us...

jjp said...

And I would teach you daughter how to short sheet your bed.