Sunday, February 26, 2006

Back room defrag

I rearranged the back room tonight. Every few months (or less) something in the house gets changed around. Why you ask? I figure people visit occasionally, they might want a change of scenery. It's so seldom that we have blind people in the house, although we have our suspicions any time we ask Kate to go find something for us.

Tara wanted to take the plastic off the back door so that she could start sending the girls outside to play. The back door has a negative energy efficiency rating. We need to replace it. We had set a couch barricade the last time we rearranged the room so that Tara's sewing stuff would be blocked off, and no little fingers could get to it, but a side effect included not being able to get to the back door. Now you can. All of Tara's sewing stuff is now together in a row also.

No pictures. If you want to see it, you need to come over and have yourself a look, but come sometime soon, things are bound to change.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Ok, now that you are done with that, you can come to my house and start defragging it! I hear I have a piano in my dining room now, and a bedroom suite in the living room.... the people I left there must be confused on room useage.