Sunday, February 19, 2006

2006 Goal update - 19 Feb

1: Move up on ITRC forums. I am currently at 3517 points. (27 points this week) This brings me to 149 on the list, but I'm not likely to stay there by doing nothing, there are a couple of people hot on my tail who get something like 100 points a week. (This was expected when I started, not something to worry about, really. I am still ahead of the pace I have set for myself.)

2: Mission Journal - I wrote some more in it this week. I had intended to write a little each day, that only lastest the first 2 days.

3: Garden Retaining Wall - Spring 2006

4: 6 Wooden Chairs - Spring 2006

5: Weight - 215 right now. Only another 1/2 pound. I guess my 'do-absolutely-nothing-different' diet will only take you so far...

6: Gazelle - 1.11 miles this week. Read it and weep.

7: Vacation - "President's Day" - Age of Empires III round 2. Festivites start at 8am. We have Chicken wingds ready to cook up and eat, Anson is also spending the day with us. Drew has been trash talking, tune in here to see what happens.

Wasting time update - 349 badges at MSN games. (10 more this week)

No comments: