Thursday, February 02, 2006

Aida

We went to see Aida tonight. It was pretty good, except near the begining, there was a "West Side Story" type 'gang dance'. The actors were all in the same costume, they all had the same glasses. 2 of the guys looked exactly alike in this scene, and it reminded me of Agent Smith in the Matrix, and I started laughing. Tara thought I was mocking the choreography in my head. (I'm sure that she had some sort of comment from me in there...) I guess I really was mocking it, it just seemed funny to me, I just couldn't help it.

We were in the front row, dead center. I had to try to stop laughing at them, I didn't really want to be rude... Anyway, the Agent Smiths came out a couple of other times. I kept laughing at them.

Oh yeah, other than that, it was a pretty good show.

No comments: