Thursday, February 02, 2006

Current contents of my coat pockets

MY coat keeps knocking over the coat rack in my office. Not really my coat, but whenever someone walks by it, the coat rack falls in the direction my coat is hanging. Everyone else has coats on the coat rack, if I take mine off, it doesn't fall. So that leads me to wonder what in the world is in those pockets. Here's the list:

iPod w/ earplugs
inhaler
Rite Aid recipt from Jan 2
RC Willey reciept from Dec 20 (New Oven)
A pen
2 AA batteries
A blank piece of paper
Blistex
Charger for my Cell phone (I've been looking all over for that!)
2 gloves - matching

That doesn't seem like a whole lot of stuff, really. Maybe the coat rack was just unbalanced.

1 comment:

Pro Payne said...

Here's my list:
1. MP3 player and earphones in a zip-lock bag
2. Cell phone (don't want to be stranded when I run out of gas)
3. Reading glasses (you can tell you're getting old when you carry extra glasses)
4. Nine AAA batteries to run the MP3 player (it makes economic sense to buy ten-packs)
5. Nail clippers (if I keep them on my person, no one can swipe them)
6. Headpiece for the cell phone (never use it)
7. A key ring with a whole lot of keys, an oil vial (a Christmas present from John last year), and a Swiss army knife (a birthday present from Dave this year) that has eight functions including a light and 512 MB USB drive.
8. 33 cents in loose change
9. A set of gloves